Tycon Construction provides onsite environmental remediation services solutions, including the equipment and personnel to take on soil excavation projects. We will provide safe and efficient procedures for handling and removal of large or small amounts of impacted material.
Our site remediation construction experience includes management of:
- landfill closures
- new landfill construction
- sheetpiling installations
- major excavation activities.
Remedial soil excavation capabilities include:
- Environmental cleanup of private and government-mandated contaminated sites
- Bypass pumping to reroute natural bodies of water
- Sheeting and shoring
- Excavation/relocation of contaminated soils
- Streambank capping (for example, AquaBloc)
- Geosynthetic and HDPE liner installations
- Landfill and surface impoundment capping
- Characterization, transportation, and disposal of hazardous and nonhazardous waste
- Subsurface investigations